Women’s Executive Roundtable Series
The Silicon Valley Leadership Group’s Women’s Executive Roundtable Series connects women executives and legislators on public policy, business interests, and empowers women leadership in our communities.
The Women’s Executive Roundtables are small group policy discussions, often gathering no more than 20 executives and an elected leader as the special guest. The events are held at various venues throughout the Silicon Valley and are generally “Breakfasts” or “Dinners”.
Past roundtables included notable women leaders such as Congresswoman Anna Eshoo, Congresswoman Jackie Speier and Assembly member Catharine Baker.
Our mission is to facilitate meaningful small group discussions with influential women leaders on the local, state and national level that drive results and influence policy decisions and conversations on the local, state and national level.
Who Can Participate
Women CEOs and senior executives of Silicon Valley member companies.
What We Ask of You
- Be present and engaged
- Offer constructive contributions and industry best practices
- Stay on point and be concise during your questions and answers
What We Promise to You
- Engaging dialog with influential elected leaders and speakers
- Opportunities to network with other senior executives
- Strong time management so we start and end on time
- Good facilitation of the discussion