Traffic Jams: they can sour every trip we take in Santa Clara County.
That’s why we support Measure B. Like a jigsaw puzzle, Measure B puts all the pieces together for a sweeter commute:
* First, we finish the job on BART, bringing it to East San Jose, San Jose State, the SAP Center and all the way to Santa Clara University.
* Second, we link BART with an electrified Caltrain, at the SAP Center and across the street from Santa Clara University, for rapid rail around the entire Bay Area.
* Third, we ensure seniors, the disabled, students and working families have the lifeline and core transit service they deserve.
* Fourth, we build bicycle and pedestrian improvements, especially near our schools, including our 10 universities and colleges.
* Fifth, we improve highway interchanges and all 10 County Expressways.
* Finally, one of every five dollars fills potholes in all 15 cities and towns.
Traffic jams have turned our commute sour. Measure B makes them sweet again.