Small Group Roundtables
The Leadership Group hosts dozens of small group public policy roundtables each year. This roundtable series is open to any of your member company employees, and is a great way for Leadership Group member company deputies to become more acquainted with their representatives at the local, state, and federal levels of government. Past small group public policy roundtable guests include Assembly Speaker Anthony Rendon, Congressman Adam Schiff, former Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, among others.
Who Should Participate
- Anyone at your member company may participate such as CEOs, senior officers, or rising stars
- Special guests typically serve as public officials from the local, state, and federal levels of government
What Is The Purpose
The purpose of these roundtables is to better acquaint our member company representatives with strategic policymakers at the local, state, and federal levels of government.
What We Ask of You
- Arrive on time or let us know you need to cancel up to 24 hours in advance
- Have an understanding of who the special guest is
- Come prepared with several questions
What Is Our Promise To You
- An opportunity to ask questions
- An opportunity to educate the policymaker on your company’s value proposition
- An opportunity to network with industry leaders