CEO Roundtable Dinners
One of the unique benefits of Leadership Group membership are opportunities for senior executives to network with other member companies and elected officials at our CEO Roundtable Dinners. These events are graciously hosted by our board members and member companies and are at no cost to our guests. We intentionally limit the number of guests for these dinners to 15-20 C-suite CEOs/senior executives to ensure our “One Table, One Conversation” format.
Past dinners included notable public officials such as LA Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa; State Treasurer John Chiang; Senator Dianne Feinstein; Senator Jerry Hill; Senator Scott Wiener; Congressman Ro Khanna; Congressman Adam Schiff; Secretary of State Alex Padilla; Santa Clara County Supervisor Joe Simitian; and Mayor Sam Liccardo.
What Is The Purpose
CEO Roundtables are designed to address public policy issues that are most often of concern to C-suite CEOs and senior executives.
Who Can Participate
Member CEOs and Senior Level Executives
What We Ask of You
- be present and engaged
- As most of our roundtable events are “sold out” with a waiting list, we rely on our member’s honoring their reservations, or providing 48-hour notice of cancellation so we may offer the seat to another guest.
What We Promise to You
- open conversation and dialogue
- opportunities to network with other senior executives
- one-on-one access to public officials
- strong time management so we start and end on time
How Much Does It Cost
Roundtable events are generally at no cost to the attendee unless otherwise stated.